Tuesday, 06 October 2009 21:32
- Q: What is the average number of picks you post per month?
- A: We do not set goals in this area, our number of picks is dictated by the value the market offers during a given month. The best estimation we can give is that we expect to have between 40 and 70 picks per month, but slight variations are possible.
- Q: What is the bank size and money management you recommend?
- A: We bet flat, and advise you to follow us with flat stakes. The most conventional approach would be to follow us with 2% of your betting bank and under no circumstances should you take our bets with more than 3% of our betting bank. If your average bet size is below 100 EUR, we would advise you against joining our service.
- Q: The odds on your picks occasionally drop. What to do?
- A: A complex answer to a simple question. First of all, we have to point out that the majority of our bets are taken on match day and are concerning major leagues - these odds do not drop. On the occasions the odds do drop(occasional early bets, smaller markets), we've never recorded a drop higher than 0.05 points. Given that we are a 112% service, an drop of odds of 5 points will reduce the taken value a bit, but it will still leave you with a healthy ROI of 111%-110%. We advise you to wait for a few minutes and take the pick in question live - in the vast majority of cases, this approach will work. Also, on numerous occasions, higher prices was available on our picks later in the day.
- Q: Your service is very expensive. Don't you think you should lower the price?
- A: First of all, given our overall results, we feel that our price offers you value for money. Second, our asking price allows us to get quality over quantity when it comes to our members - we want our clients to be serious betting people making an investment in order to increase their overall profit, and not newbies and university students expecting a paid service to produce a 'rags to riches' scenario. We feel that most serious punters will recognize us as a good investment opportunity, while our asking price will make most of the newbies opt against joining us, which is exactly what we want to achieve.
- Q: I have not been receiving your emails.
- A: Check your junk/spam folder. We had one unfortunate case where a member hasn't been getting our picks for three days due to our error, and the member in question was awarded with three months of free membership as an apology. But this was a freak accident and, if you have not been getting our picks, the chances are that they have been wrongly identified as spam by your mail provider.
- Q: What are your pick posting times?
- A: 12 AM - 2 PM on weekends, 11 AM - 2 PM in midweek CET time. While we understand that it would be more convenient if our midweek posting times were more strict, the fact is that, by limiting ourselves to only a few hours during midweek days, we would be unable to exploit movements of odds and therefore miss out on a lot of valuable picks. If you cannot allow yourself to be online too ofen in midweek, our SMS service could be the right choice for you.
- Q: Can I get a free trial?
- A: No. we do not practice free trials as we feel that such requests are both unfair to our paying members and pointless. There is nothing you can learn about us during the free trial which you couldn't find out normally, our picks are verifyed by three different services, while all the details regarding the way we work are thoroughly explained on our website.
- Q: Which bookies to do you use?
- A: We use odds from Pinnacle, 12bet/Ibcbet and Sbobet. Those members who wish to open an account with Ibcbet/SBOBet/SB188/Singbet can contact us, and we will get them an invitation.
Last Updated on Friday, 07 January 2011 17:54